my roller coaster world....

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

bored ka na ba? nalolongkot? walang makaosap?

I got this from my sister's blog (www.jeneerichard.blogspot.com) cute lang...

Name 21 people you can thinkof right off the top of your head. Dont read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 21people. Ready, Start.
1. Dante
2. Jenee
3. Riza
4. Bea
5. Iyai
6. Roma
7. Mechel
8. Bong bong
9. Daddy
10. Mommy
11. Erika
12. Kaking
13. Aileen
14. Jay
15. Jommel
16. Jay-R
17. Jack shepard
18. Jack Bauer
19. Alexis Ysabelle
20. Momoi
21. Jayjay

QUESTIONS:
1. How did you meet 14? I met jay thru my good friend and college classmate, ELLEN. Actually friend ni raymond si jay , and raymond is ellen's friend and neighbor sa innocentes, mandaluyong. Ellen introduced me to raymond who then introduced me to JAY. one of my good friends yan.

2. What would you do if you never met 1? I will not have FRANCESCA BEATRICE, JULIANNE RAFAELLE, and ALEXIS YSABELLE in my life. They are my source of strength.

3. What would you do if 20 and 9 dated? he he..di siguro type ng daddy ko si momoi..and vice versa...

4. Did you ever like 5? SIYEMPRE!! yan ata ang cute na cute kong si IYAI.

5. Would 3 and 12 make a good couple? hehe..unless one of them is lesbian..

6. Describe 8. Si bong bong..he is my kumpare, my friend..i met him at LAMCOR.(my very first job) and until now we are good friends. masipag yan magtext at mangamusta. Backlush tawag ko sa kanya.

7. Do you think 13 is attractive? Oo naman. Tweety de leon look a like ata yan.

8. Tell me something about 17. Jack Shepard is one of the main characters of one of my favorite tv series LOST. He is played by Matthew Fox. and he is oh so yummy!

9. Do you know any of 4's family members? hmmm..i know her papa dante, her mama
jhojho, her sisters iyai and ysabelle...

10. What's 21's favorite color? black? blue?

11. What would you do if 18 just confessed she/heliked you? wow...swerte ko naman...
feeling ko kasing ganda ko si audrey raines

12. What language does 20 speak? Kaking speaks tagalog, english and visayan dialect

13. Who is 8 going out with? Ewan ko lang sa ngayon..hehe babaero din kasi to eh...

14. What college is 16 in? Jay graduated from Centro Escolar University

15. When's the last time you talked to 13? she called me 3 weeks ago

16. What is 2's favorite band? is MYMP a band? alam ko gusto niya yun. dati ERASERHEADS

17. Would you ever date 7? hahhaa...di ko siya type and for sure di rin ako type niya...hehehe

18. Would you ever date 12? I can't date my kumare Kaking

19. Is 15 single? Nope, jommel is married to weng and father to fiona.

20. What is 19's last name? Jacela

21. Would you ever want to be in a serious relationship with #11? With erika? hahhhaha...

22. What school does 3 go to? Riza attended Laguna College of Business and Arts.

23. Where does 15 live? Jommel lives in Malabon.

24. What's your favorite thing about 10? her young looks..she doesnt look 49...

25. Have you seen number 21 naked? nope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home