my roller coaster world....

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

ningas kugon

this would be my third attempt to make a blog...i always tell my self i want to put in writing all the thoughts, ideas and just everything that comes to my mind..pero siguro ningas kugon ako...i now wonder where that word came from..
bad habit ko na talaga siguro...i have had so many plans in my life, some of which i even started, but all were laid to rest..from dieting, to baking, learning japanese again..etc etc...lahat wala ako natapos...and this is one thing that i want to change in my life...i will be a new mom again next month...and more responsibility awaits me...it just scares me na baka mga kids ko mapabayaan ko din....i guess it's about time to get an overhaul...no more ningas kugon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home